cover page

cover page

Thursday, December 8, 2011

This Little Red Thing goes to.....


So the Winner is.......

So I picked a name out of the hat and the winner of two of these hand-sewn lovelies is.........
I wanted to send one to everyone actually, but Mr PTF gave me one of his looks....and raised an eyebrow or two and so I abandoned that plan.... Oh yes, I'm keeping it simple this year for Christmas...that's right.


Thanks for the comments everyone....I may just have to do another giveaway sometime soon! You never know!

Well just a quick one from me today, tomorrow I have a fashion post coming up which is kinda fun....no posing from me though, you can breathe a sigh of relief!


Actually here I am posing....in my red festive p.js!!

See you tomorrow,
xo Rachel












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...