cover page

cover page

Friday, December 9, 2011

Fashion Fix with Mix!


Photo by Fiona Harding

Clothing at Coles??!

So the other day I was coming home from my Pilates class and I had to pop into Coles to pick up some groceries. When I entered into the store, what should hit me but a new clothing section in Coles?! 


Photo by Angus Kidman
What on earth? Being in the country we didn't get this new clothing range until the last month or so...a bit out of touch down here I am afraid. Anyway, despite it being extremely odd to see men's and women's apparel next to your cereal aisles.....its not too bad.


I am not entirely convinced about the new look, however I took some pics and thought I would show you what I saw...I may even have to go back and buy one of those t-shirts...or those thongs...or that pair of sunglasses.....mmm....

Here is a quick snippet of the ladies clothing range available at my Coles.

Some cute Tees and Tanks...



Don't mind these thongs


Or the sunglasses


Not sure if I would trust a dress from Coles though?


Check them out and click here to see the Mix selection and you can also find a store that stocks their clothing near you. Apparently they update the range of clothing every fortnight or so and new items are brought out fairly regularly. I also saw alot of clearance racks with clothes up to 75% off. So its worth a look see in my book! ( And no I am not getting a commission from Coles...that would be nice though...Coles?...)

Anyway, just a quickie today....but what do you think? Do you like the idea of picking up a pair of blue beachy shorts whilst juggling a 500gram pack of mince and a baby on your hip? Mmmm not sure. However it does mean you could do a little retail therapy whilst also completing the grocery shop...only problem is there are no dressing rooms so you have to just try stuff on at home and return it if it doesn't fit.


Love to hear your thoughts on this one...Are you a Mix fan? I am still not 100% convinced...this needs more research I feel...perhaps some more trips...more clothing purchases...to ensure the quality etc...That's what I will tell Mr PTF if he asks me...


See you soon !
xo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...