cover page

cover page

Monday, October 22, 2012

Parties at Pear Tree Farm




My little Miss O turned Two...


We had a party at Pear Tree Farm.
It was gorgeous. 
The sun was shining, the blossoms were blossoming. 


My little girl was having a blast with her cousins and her aunties and uncles and grandparents.


We had bunting
 or as little O says..."boiy-day butting!" (birthday bunting)
We had coloured feathers
We had owls and treasure hunts
We had lemonade and stripey straws
We had vintage table cloths
We had family...

My favourite.



It was just so special to be able to share our home with our family, so lovely to have everyone around us and delighting in our girl. What a privilege to have family.

I am so blessed.


We started off Miss O's party with a treasure hunt, following a trail of coloured feathers scattered around the farm.

  
The little ones (Miss O and her two cousins) absolutely loved hunting for these 'treasures' together and collecting the feathers in their little baskets.


 The trail of feathers eventually led to one of the little toy owls I have been making.



Each one was tied to a tree with their names on them. My little 3 year old nephew decided he would name his owl Beastrice (yes you read it right....Beastrice the Owl)...priceless.


                                           
We then tucked in to the delicious food that everyone else helped prepare and bring....I didn't have to do anything (aren't I lucky!)


While the family were gathered we also a had a dedication for Little O and both 'Grandpa' and 'Poppy' shared their thoughts about Little O and prayed for her and for us. It was so precious.


My sister made the most beautiful cupcake birthday cake for Little O....who promptly shoved a whole cupcake in her mouth in one big gulp...mmm.


It was a glorious day and so nice for me to be sitting outside lapping up the sun and fresh air. I couldn't help but reflect on how blessed we are to have family and to be able to celebrate such special times together.


I

Love


 Parties!!

I am scheming excuses for more...
Thanksgiving party anyone? Christmas, New Years? Australia day??! I'm so looking forward to the warmer weather and summer bbqs....mmm delicious!!

So there you have it, our party on Pear Tree Farm.

Delightful.

My gorgeous girl is "Two Old" as she likes to tell me.

It gives my heart just a little pang, as I realise she is growing up so fast, so beautifully, so fun.

I miss my little baby O, but I am loving watching her grow into my Big Little O, such a big girl now...sigh...


Thankyou God, for this most precious gift, 
 A little girl to love and cuddle and teach and grow
 together with Mr PTF. 
What a privilege. 
She is such a joy,
So full of life, 
So fun to be with.

Happy Birthday my Gorgeous Pea!




See you soon, 



xo Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send me a message, I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...